
The Lollipops (and their drinks and straws), say HI! (:

I'm gonna start off the post with Ansley's 'slutty' pose. This is the best one so far. You DONT wanna see her other slut poses. HAHAHA.

Next, Ernest! We love his GAP sweater.

Ernest, 'eh ansley's birthday we get her a _______'

Cheeky smile*

Jiawei, 'HAHA ANSLEY, I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU!'

Ansley, 'dont tell dont tell lor. (jiggles her youknowwhat)'

Ernest, Me and Ansley. (i like ernest's eyes in this picture. i like my hair.)

JUST LOOK AT ANSLEY! HAHA.

Haha alright stop laughing at Ansley. I love her so much that we're very much married. (:

Jiawei, 'do you know i can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious with my nostrils?'

Wah nice. (her pet phrase)



Lollipops advertising for our drinks.

Time flies faster when we whore hor? Haha.

Our pretty pretty NUS girl. Dont play play lor. NUS leh~

Yeah Ernest's pretty much married to her as well.


Sit up straight, shoulders back, chest forward and er, flaunt!

Sometimes i find my dimples scary. Like i've been hit by a golf ball before like that.

Since Ansley appeared so often in this post, NAH.
Comments